Natalie's Decision

We gave Natalie a few options for her match location:  professional ring, cage, and amateur mat (FYI, the night club where we will be hosting oil wrestling and foxy boxy is not complete yet).  Given her background, it comes to no surprise Natalie decided to go with the brand spanking new FWO mat room for her second shot at the Premier Division.  But who will she choose for her prospective opponents?  Find out in our interview with the young wrestling phenom:







FWO:  Well Natalie, it's decision time.  What have you decided in regards to your promotion match?

Natalie:  I have chosen is to wrestle the winner of the Selena vs Lotta match in the FWO mat room.

FWO:  Can you tell us how you came up with those choices?

Natalie:  Sure, I consider myself the best pure wrestler here at FWO.  By going with the mat room, I can avoid the kind of catfight which I was lured into against Carmen.  How it was explained to me, the match will be "bikini style wrestling".  There will be no closed fist punches, no hair pulling, and the only way to win is by submission or a 10 count pin.  I feel this will play into my favor as I will easily out-wrestle either Selena or Lotta. 

FWO:  So, why those ladies?

Natalie:  I chose that specific match to wrestle the winner because the other one had two women who use their strength quite well.  Even though I am more talented than Suki and Rosin, I would be running the risk of them overpowering me.  With Selena, the match rules takes away from her catfighting style.  Lotta does know some Russian sambo, but I've seen her spar a few times, and I am confident I would turn her into a pretzel on the mat.

FWO:  You sound quite confident.

Natalie:  Well, I feel I have a right to be.  Carmen got a few cheap shots in and took the match, but it was a really bad day for me.  They changed the match time at the last minute and it threw off my pre-match routine.  Other than that discrepancy, I've taken down any woman FWO has allowed me to train with.  I'm light years ahead of the other girls here, and I'm going to show it in my next match.  I've been shut out of wrestling before because of my gender, and no one will stand in my way of reaching the top of the FWO.

FWO:  Thank you for your time.



Natalie in the new FWO mat room:





 

2 comments:

Albone said... / September 15, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

Yep. Amazing. I am looking forward to her mat match!

Anonymous said... / September 15, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

Can't wait!

Post a Comment