From The Boss's Desk 9/2

Many matches are in the can or in the pipeline, and I'm debating whether I should publish them when complete or put them out in regular intervals. This is a free site, so I'm under no obligation to deliver periodic updates. Using that logic, I should just publish matches as I go. However, I do realize the way 20 updates in 10 days followed by no updates in a month looks on a blog.

I think a compromise will be best for now. So, I am going to schedule matches to be posted around 2-3 days apart. Due to my real world situation dealing with a new job starting in a few weeks, this will make the most sense.

In the meantime, while I pump out a good amount of matches, I'll also be posting profiles, interviews, etc... in between the scheduled matches to add more story and backdrop to the federation I'm creating here.

So, keep coming back to FWO and post if you like what you see. I'm always up for suggestions, so feel free to let me know what you want to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment