Explanation On The Art / Site Direction

I'm not artistic by nature, but I am adept at cook-booking design. I'm trying to figure out the best way to make the scenes more dynamic, but for the time being, most of the matches will take place in the "studio". Poser 7, for some reason, has tremendous load times when there are props in a scene. This makes the creation process tedious, and takes away of my enjoyment. So, for a time it'll be pretty low tech at FWO.

Also, I want to keep the "competition" as the main, continuous storyline. Over time, I believe this will develop the best wrestlers while weeding out the less popular ones. Hopefully, this lasts long enough and evolves into a federation of sorts, but I feel the competition I'll be unveiling over time is the best way to make the site unique and stand out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment